Are you on Instagram? If not, you're probably the only one left. :) Instagram is ON FIRE! And businesses are now using it to boost traffic and sales. In this post, I've listed 25 of the most popular Instagram hashtags so you can use them to increase your follower count. Using the hashtags listed below will significantly increase your exposure on Instagram. And more exposure means more followers and more engagement!
Most people just wing it when deciding on hashtags, using spur-of-the-moment ideas like #manthisisagreathashtag. :) But nobody is following that hashtag so you can't expect much action from it. It's better to use hashtags that are practically always trending on Instagram. That way users who follow the hashtags may Like & interact with your posts when they see them in the feed. I used a tool called Websta to unearth the most popular hashtags on Instagram -- and I listed those hashtags in this article.
1. #love More than 696 million Instagram posts have the #love hashtag! Here's a cool photo from Instagram user @trevbaust that had the #love hashtag.
2. #instagood This hashtag has appeared on about 314 million posts. @gnp75 used #instagood in a comment on this catchy pic.
3. #me More than 297 million posts have the #me hashtag. @askaaronlee used #me to show off his new headshot!
4. #tbt This is a popular hashtag for those learning how to market on Instagram. Also known as "Throwback Thursday", the hashtag encourages people to post images from the past. It's appeared on more than 272 million posts.
5. #cute This hashtag has appeared on more than 258 million posts! The @babies Instagram account is one of my favorites!
6. #follow The #follow hashtag has appeared on more than 258 million posts. Most of these people were likely seeking new followers. @katierobinsonartwork used the #follow hashtag to show her art on Instagram!
7. #followme Another attempt to get more Likes and followers on Instagram, this hashtag has been used about 238 million times. @razzedbaby uses the #followme hashtag all the time.
8. #photooftheday Reserved for your best shots... 237 million posts & counting!
9. #happy The #happy hashtag has appeared on some 220 million posts. Here's a funny photo from @melanyzuco that used the #happy hashtag!
10. #tagforlikes This popular hashtag asks people to tag them in posts so they can get more Likes. Does it work? Regardless, the hashtag has appeared on 220 million posts. Nice use of the #tagforlikes hashtag by @cszart.
11. #beautiful Instagram users have typed this hashtag more than 212 million times. My buddy @cjhudgins used the #beautiful hashtag on this image.
12. #girl The #girl hashtag has been used more than 202 million times! #Girl would've worked great on this photo.
13. #like This hashtag has been used more than 193 million times.
14. #selfie One of my favorite Instagram posts is the selfie -- and selfies work great for social media marketing! This hashtag has been used 185 million times!
15. #picoftheday Similar to #8 (#photooftheday), Instagram users have used this hashtag more than 174 million times. This #picoftheday from @itsyourlife2908 made my chuckle.
16. #summer Surprisingly, this seasonal hashtag has been used 168 million times. @sopadreisland posts lots of cool #summer pics.
17. #fun #Fun made the top 20 with 163 million posts. @mo_danielle used the #fun hashtag on this image.
18. #smile This cheery hashtag has been used about 161 million times. Here's a great #smile pic from @nancymcpeake.
19. #friends Friends are a big part of many people's Instagram experience. The hashtag has been used 160 million times.
20. #like4like People use this hashtag to get others to Like their posts in exchange for Likes. It's also an easy way to get more Instagram followers. The hashtag's been used 159 million times. Here's a cool #like4like photo from @marzicortese.
21. #instadaily The #instadaily hashtag has been used 154 million times. There are lots of #instadaily pics on the @tornadotitans Instagram account.
22. #fashion Since Instagram is huge for fashion, I'm not surprised that this hashtag has been used 146 million times. The #fashion hashtag on a photo from @fashion!
23. #igers This hashtag -- short for "Instagram Users" -- has been used 144 million times. You'll have no problem finding photos with #igers.
24. #instalike I've had success using this hashtag. And it's appeared on Instagram 135 million times. The #instalike hashtag really works!
25. #food And this last one was no surprise at all! The #food hashtag has been used 133 million times.
Wrapping Up Definitely consider hashtags when deciding what to post on Instagram -- but don't overdo it. Too many hashtags make your posts look clumsy! Try putting a few in the post & adding more in the comments. You'll notice that lots of users add the top 25 hashtags as their complete description -- that doesn't look natural & likely won't lead to long-term followers or engagement. Remember: BE HUMAN! Experiment to find out what works best with your followers. And use Websta to find other popular hashtags. The tool lets you search by hashtags and usernames to find those with similar interests as you.
Article Source: https://www.postplanner.com/get/popular-hashtags-for-getting-new-followers/